We have a couple of key rules that help us keep Pali Hale an awesome place where and your family can relax, launch adventures, and have a wonderful vacation on the Big Island. If for any reason you would like to request an exception to a rule, just give us a call, or send a text, or email and we’ll get it resolved quickly.
- Aloha! Have a relaxing time at Pali Hale.
- No Smoking: There is no smoking allowed at Pali Hale. This is also Hawaii state law in a non-smoking rental.
- # of Guests: There may not be any more guests at the house than are booked. If you have eight booked then you may have eight at the house at anytime. If you need to add guests before your arrival or during your stay call or text Mike at 831-251-1364.
- Day guests: Up to 2 day guests are permitted until 11pm as long as there are no more in the house than the # of guests booked. (See Rule 3). Day guests are permitted at the house only while the registered adult guest responsible for the group (25yrs or older) is also at the house.
- The registered adult responsible for the group is the person who booked the stay on AirBnB or VRBO must be part of the group staying at the house. If there is a change in plans and the person booked will not be staying at the house, just contact Mike at 831-251-1364 or [email protected] to set up someone else as the adult responsible for the group.
- Pali (Cliffs): Please exercise common sense and caution when walking near the pali edges which can get slippery when wet. Also do not dive or swim off the cliffs or rocks in front of the house. There are tidepools up and down the coast that are ok for swimming.